| Theo Barrymore
| Character Information
Theo Barrymore is the deceased father and grandfather of Greta and Zick.He became a white ghost after his death and spends his afterlife in his old home in Oldmill Village.Theo and his wife act as a guide for their grandson,helping him with his problem and being supportive.He was befriended with Ezeria and Maria Zick. Even in death he tries to act as a,somewhat,keeper.
- Its been hinted in the first issue of the comic,that Theos cause of death was a stroke.
- Zick claimed that he ate a cat in his younger days.
- Theo is easily annoyed by Bombo.
- His astrological sign is Sagittarius
- When asked what his and his wife's favorite food is,Timothy replied in his notes with "None! They're quite dead, for heaven's sake! "
- When asked what his bloodtype is,Timothy replied in his notes with "They don't have a drop of it anymore. "
- From the #3 comic book : "The parents of the human Greta Barrymore, classified otherwise as "Zick's mother", they frequent the Oasis of Detention without hampering the job of the Guardian. Reliable and discreet, they take care of the young Zick with particular affection, helping him in the preparation of the scholastic backpack, of the afternoon snack and in other activities typical of these very diffused entities known as "grandparents". The bond between them and the boy is strong. And for this reason, removal of the two ectoplasms is not in demand (in short, they can stay).
<ref>-Tags existieren, jedoch wurde kein
<references />-Tag gefunden.